Spicy tofu (optionally Oyster Mushrooms)
Idea of this dish is based on the past life ;)
I ate meat and animal-derived products for a bit over 40 years. After I became Vegan, I discovered that it is not about the base .... It is all about spices!
This way I got to this point. Original recipe included also honey, which I replaced with maple syrup.
BTW, whenever You use honey, make sure it is not an industrial product. Buy only from a local apiary from people who take a good care for bees 🐝🐝🐝
- if it is too spicy for You just reduce a little bit chili pepper and garlic ;
- Maple syrup can be replaced with agave syrup
- as a standard I would use 1/2 of vegetable bouillon cube. Unfortunately they mostly consist palm oil. In this case I used a 1 teaspoon of dried vegetables
- don't eat it before the 1st date- garlic can significantly reduce Your chances for the 2nd one ;) of course if U already know, You don't want repeat it........ then go ahead !
- besides tofu, it matches quite good with the Oyster Mushrooms. All the steps are almost the same-the recipe will be added soon.
Recipe & Photo by Your Kindness